NRS Women's Boater's Gloves
Prevent blisters and sunburns that cut your adventures short. The lightweight, slightly stretchy, NRS Women's Boater's Gloves are ideal for warmer weather paddling, rowing, fishing, bird watching... whatever gets you outdoors.
- Amara® synthetic leather on the palm extends to the cuff to protect skin against blisters and reinforce the wrist when putting the gloves on.
- Palm design features silicone accents for even better grip and control plus small vent holes for breathability.
- Tie on a new fly or open a soda without having to remove the gloves with the open-finger design.
- Never loose the pair with the Pairing Snaps on the wrists.
- Nylon/spandex material extends a little farther past the wrist to pair with long-sleeves for ultimate sun protection.